Awesome Blogger Award
Hello everyone! I hope youre all doing well. I’m so happy to tell you I just got nominated in the Awesome Blogger Award! Yeey~ This is gonna be my very first nomination, so my heart is intensely happy and overly excited for this. Hihi. Thank you so so much to the lovely Alys for considering me as a nominee. She makes really great content about travel, mental heath and lifestyle. I would really appreciate it if you do check out her page, she is amazing!
In case you don’t know what Awesome Blogger Award is.
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.” Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- What book had the greatest impact on you?
Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People is the main reason why I got into journaling and then like a domino everything nice just started piling on.
- Which person do you consider your greatest influence?
Creative wise, I think everyone on the blogosphere really helped me get into more doing in the crafts that I truly enjoy. In real life though, it’s my mom that really helped me become the way that I am today.
- If you could experience life in a decade from the past, which would you choose?
I’m torn to going back to the golden age where I don’t care about anything other than getting a new beautiful crayola set or the time I should’ve been more kind to myself.
- What TV show could you not stop watching?
When I was a kid I was so obsessed with Mr. Bean – The Cartoon Series that I tried to copy teddy but then I lost her. Up til now, I still love Mr. Bean.
- Where’s your favourite place in the world?
A place where there’s coffee, a bed, nice weather and a good read — aka my room.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
One thing, I’d buy my parents a home.
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learnt from 2017?
2017 was a roller coaster ride for me, I had my highest ups and my lowest down. My biggest take out is to treat myself the right ways.
- What’s your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
I love having a good cup of coffee while writing things down my journal.
- What’s the most unusual thing you did last year?
Last year was the year I went out of my comfort zone the most. I couldn’t be any more grateful for that.
- What song/s make you happy?
*just checked my Most Played Playlist hihi* LOVE by Lana del Rey would be my song of the year. Instantly puts me in a nice mood.
My nominees are the awesome owners of these awesome blogs:
My questions for you are:
- What is your favorite quote that you return to again and
- How’s your day today?
- What’s your favorite weather and why?
- What’s your favorite songs at the moment?
- How do you enjoy your favorite drink?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What’s your current obsession?
- Any life hack you can share?
- What’s one of your favorite posts you’ve written recently?
- What is your favorite hobby and why?
Can’t wait to read your answers. All the love! ❤