If you’re in the university, at school, or at work and you’re just as busy as I am catching up with the entire school grind, I welcome you! Welcome my friend and come as we all hustle together. Lately has been pretty hectic for me but I’m not complaining, as I’ve been a bum for a long time so I miss being busy hahaha. However, the consequence has been on the blog, which ~again~ I’m really sorry for. I miss talking to you guys, stalking your lives and all. Talk to all of you soon. ❤
I’m dropping by today for a sweet treat; I have been nominated for an award twice. So that’s two times the sweetness hahaha. I get super hyped every time I get nominated for a blogger award it totally makes all the extra work I put into my content rewarding. Thank you so much to the lovely people of the blogosphere. Especially to Jena, who has been nothing but sweet to me. You inspire me in so many ways truly. And also to the lovely Naly, I will keep this lovely nomination as a boost to keep hustling. These are great women who make really awesome contents over their respective blogs, show them love you guys!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided (11 maximum).
- Nominate new bloggers and make up to 11 questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and have the Sunshine Blogger logo present in your post.
Jen’s Questions to Me:
- What brings the most sunshine to your life? New projects/ideas to create.
- If you were able to time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Why?
To the past, I’d like to give my younger self some encouraging pep talk.
- Life is like a box of chocolate, what kind do you hope is in yours?
Mine would be a box of dark chocolate. Not because it’s dark, but bc it’s bittersweet taste; a balance of everything necessary in life.
- Would you or have you ever gone skydiving?
I have never gone skydiving but I definitely will if given the chance.
- If you could be a magical creature what would you be and why?
I’d be a mermaid! So I can finally see what would the underneath water looks like. Plus, I wouldn’t mind having a good singing voice.
- What mission do you most support in life? (ie. save the oceans, health foundations, help the homeless, etc.)
Ever since I went on to post-graduate studies, I’m becoming more aware of our environment. Saving mother earth, saving the oceans, zero waste —stuff like that. If I only had the guts, I would definitely be an activist for the nature.
- What is your zodiac sign and do you think it mostly describes you?
I am a Leo; animal represent Lion. Ironically one meaning of my name is little lioness. I don’t believe in horoscopes but sometimes my personality does resemble a (baby) lion. At the same time, it doesn’t really show too bc sometimes I am the exact opposite. Hahaha.
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to?
Top1 in my bucket list is SPAIN. Somedaaaaaay.
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
I used to perform on stages in school. HAHAHA. Crazy but it was a nice memory.
- How would you spend $100,000?
Half of it would probably go to food and the other half I’d save up investing for my future. Spell A d u l t i n g .
- What motivates you to create?
Just the thought of creating something new and fun makes me all giggly and excited! But when that excitement is extinguished, I usually watch studio vlogs of different artist. It really inspires me.
Naly’s Questions to Me:
- Who is (are) your favourite youtuber(s) ?
My ultimate faves are Jenn Im, New Age Creators, Fashion with Faith, So Sonia. Ana Marta. I could go on and on but there’s that for now.
- If you could give one advice to bloggers …what would it be?
Hahahahahha. I don’t think I’m at a level to give advice. Lol.
- What are your current favourite books?
My reading productivity has been super down lately. There’s only Kafka on the Shore on my current readings. Coffee Reads has my list of fave books.
- If you would tell me few words …what would they be?
Uhmm, just have courage, you’ll definitely get there. God bless always!
Ahhhhhhh. So here are my nominees:
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What is the current season in your place right now? How do you enjoy it?
- Any favorite songs at the moment?
- What are you grateful for lately?
- Do you have any exciting projects coming? Hints maybe??
- If you could strongly recommend something, what is it?
Hoping to read all your answers soon!
Thank you so much again Jen and Naly for this. Sorry if this took a long time. All the love!
PS. I tried to insert the logo but only the link would show. Sorry.