The Unique Blogger Award
You know the saying “when it rains it pours“, that doesnt have to be negative all the time it can happen on a positive note as well. I just got tagged again! AAAH! So happy to be nominated by Grace of gracetheblogger. She does beauty, fashion, food, travel, and book review– basically everything! Thank you so much for this, I’m so happy. This is such a motivation to do better at blogging. 🙂
- Answer questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Share the blog link of the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for the award.
- Provide three questions for nominees.
- What’s your favorite book?
I just recently re-read The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton and it is one of my fave. My other latest faves are on my coffee reads.
2. What is an ideal day for you?
I love a day where I get things done and then I’d have my cup of coffee while writing in my journal.
3. Where would you most like to travel?
My current dream destination is Spain. So in love with the place!
My turn to nominate, I nominate these cool bloggers who makes blogosphere a nice place:
My questions for you are:
- How does your sky look right now?
- Current cravings
- Hopes for 2018?
Can’t wait to read your answers. All the love!